< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Talk at SUNY Albany (fwd)

by Mine Aysen Doyran

01 April 2000 00:30 UTC

okey! this time, i will kindly say a couple of things due to this unnecessary rudeness. Thus, I apologize in advance.

This message was *not* originally sent to you, Jozsef. It was sent to the listserv to inform people about this upcoming event in our campus. Whether you like it or not, *I* find it *relevant* to the academic interests of the people subscribed to the list and interested in development issues. The presenter is an important figure, so I thought the subscribers might find the info useful. Furthermore, this message is not intended to initiate a "campaign sending notice to md7148@cnsvax. albany.edu". Even if somebody e-mails me, this is my problem. My address is put there to inform people, especially from the *New York State*, if they happen to come *Albany*.  Please read the posts carefully before responding.

I would also appreciate to go with me private  if you have further objections!

Mine

Jozsef Borocz wrote:

In order to avoid a campaign sending notices to md7148@cnsvax.albany.edu
about all the talks taking place everywhere in the universities and colleges
of the people who read this list, I recommend stopping the forwarding of
messages about talks in Albany, NY, to people who are everywhere *else* in
the world. No offense to Albany or NY intended.

Jozsef

--

Mine Aysen Doyran
PhD Student