< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

RE: gender: Judith Butler's pseudo materialism and culturalfeminism.(fwd)

by Jozsef Borocz

21 March 2000 18:46 UTC

Dear All,

with all due respect to (1) gender, (2) Judith Butler, (3)
pseudo-materialism, (4) cultural feminism, (5) socio-biology, (6)
bio-sociology and combinations of the above would it be possible to redirect
this thread to a venue that is not devoted to issues in the world system per
se? Please?

Also, by the same token, could I please plead with the contributors to try
confine themselves to issues that have *something more* to do with the world
system than just anything / everything? (Please direct hate mail regarding
those two requests to my own address, not the list.)

Jozsef