< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: sex, not gender {actually, it IS Gender} (fwd)

by md7148

19 March 2000 02:23 UTC

okey! you got it. this is the issue I have always wondered. how does your
explanation differ from socio-biological way of saying that genes or
chromosomes define sexuality? Does a socio-biologist have a problem with
"ambiguous genitalia"?

merci,

Mine

        Actually, recent medical science is beginning to see that there is

--
                                                 Your Friend in Peace,
                                                        Glen Nuttall

"Courageous Knowledgeable People,
               United Compassionate World,
                              Committed Responsible Future"

"Out of Respect for Diversity
           comes Recognition of Fundamental Freedoms,
                      Individual Rights,
                                 and Personal Responsibilities"

"In the common interest of a Lasting World Peace
                      through a Unified Planetary Assembly"