< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: China the Hegemon?

by Kong Sang Tso

17 March 2000 03:44 UTC

Dear Dr. Stremlin,

Thank you very much for your comments.  My apologies if any implications
were made in my two e mails that WS campers are anything but strong
advocates of peace because that is never intended.  Nor is it intended to
make any suggestions that for the purpose of understanding conflict,
alternatives to a holistic interdisciplinary framework should or should not
be sought.  Concerns over the banner waving Blue Team prompted the first
inquiry.  My inadequate understanding of the WS dynamics prompted the
second.  Prof. Wallerstien's  Comment No.35 is  motivating and comforting.

Thank you again for your time and observations.

K.S.Tso

Boris Stremlin ¼g¤J¡G