< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

High Oil Prices

by Thomas D. [Tom] Hall, THALL@DEPAUW.EDU

06 March 2000 14:49 UTC

WSNers,

I forward this, stipped of all the past forwardings, frow two reasons:
1) it's intrinsic interest to all of us who are compelled to use fossil
fuels in order to survive.
2) it seems to me it _could be_ yet another example of anti
global-corporate movement with _some_ similarities to the WTO
demonstrations, and the demonstartions being organized for April 16 in
Washington, D.C.

I do not know anything about the supposed gasout of 1999.

whadya think?
tom