< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Help Please...

by Jeffrey L. Beatty

13 February 2000 00:15 UTC

Sorry, folks, this one appears to have been sent to me personally by
mistake.  Thus, I've forwarded it to the list.

--
Jeffrey L. Beatty
Doctoral Student

(o) 614/292-2880
(h) 614/688-0567

Email:  Beatty.4@osu.edu
___
This is my quest/to follow that star/no matter how hopeless/no matter how
far,
to fight for the right/without question or pause,/to be willing to
march into hell for a heavenly cause--"The Impossible Dream," Man of La
Mancha