< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

FW: New Book Released

by Netcom Mail

06 February 2000 01:42 UTC

Nonplussed by World Events?. . .
Algora Publishing --Nonfiction for the Nonplussed !

André Gauron is Advisor to Prime Minister of France, Lionel Jospin
is happy to bring to you a host a other books on current events: check our latest catalog at Book Shelf

New
Release

André Gauron

EUROPEAN MISUNDERSTANDING “France and Germany are getting together not for mutual strength, but to de-fang each other. That is the view of Andre Gauron. In its intellectual rigor and clarity, European Misunderstanding stands far above the field of books denouncing the EU.”

L’Express

“Few of the books decrying the European Monetary Union raise the level of the discussion to a higher plane. European Misunderstanding is one of these. Gauron gets it right, observing that the real problem facing Europe is its political future, not its economic future.”

Le Nouvel Economiste

“This book makes me think of Godot. Advisor to PM Jospin, this author paints a picture of the “chaotic” march toward European Union – a story in which “the people” are sadly missing. Gauron invites the people of Europe to come to center stage; but are we condemned, as with Beckett, to wait indefinitely?”

Le Monde

A goldmine of information.Le Revenu Français

$19.95

284 pages

ISBN 1-892941-07-4

*

Would you like to place an order?
Wholesalers contact
Midpoint Distributors
Single Copy Orders: Ingram or

Contact Info:
If you have a question, contact Algora Publishing at Editors@algora.com
or call us at
(212) 678-0232
Algora Publishing is specialized in books on subjects of history, international affairs, current issues, political economy, philosophy, etc. in the tradition of independent progressive thinking. www.algora.com

GIF image

GIF image

JPEG image

JPEG image