Kevin Kelly (was: System change (responding to Moore and Wagar))

Fri, 3 Oct 1997 18:55:13 -0700 (PDT)
Ryan Casey Niman (rcniman@u.washington.edu)

For those interested - Kevin Kelly recently had an excellent piece titled
'The New Rules of the New Economy' in the September issue of Wired
Magazine.

Ryan C. Niman

Email:
rcniman@u.washington.edu