< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: "sociobiology" citation

by colin s. cavell

14 December 1999 01:04 UTC

Richard,

Would be interested in examining some of the work you refer to.  Thus,
I would appreciate if you would list some of the "serious" scholars,
you allude to below, who are utilizing the "theoretical perspective" of
sociobiology and "not the fascist plot of dogmatic imagination" to "do
serious research".

thanks,

colin