< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Revised version of Re:Understanding Ed (previous versiongarbled)

by I2DO4U

12 December 1999 05:27 UTC

In a message dated 12/6/99 12:27:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
eweick@istar.ca
writes:

<< Personally, I'm very disappointed with the working class.  Nobody seems
 want to belong to it anymore, at least where I live.  Kids all want to be
 computer whizzes and millionaires by the time they're thirty, big time
 capitalists in their own right.  Bill Gates is the model, not Che >>

I agree with Ed Weick:

Furthermore, If we want someone to blame look no further than one
capitalizing which is in each off us in any given system.  All systems are
an
attempt to capitalize on resources and are the tree from which we collect
our
fruit. So when you try to say give up the fruit tree that provides for so
many, you by nature of our individual beast within, will provoke war.  it
is
a human condition set into conflict when we rally and blame others,
threatening to remove their security.  This is why the haves struggle with
the have-nots.  It is not a capitalist conspiracy. It is a collimation of
the
individuals in power to remain so, so as not to be removed from the fruit.
What most don't realize, or want to realize is that within a free market
rests the power of change by changing individual consumption.  we feed on
the
capitalists like they feed on us. Yet to maintain and use this power one
must
be willing to give a life rather than take a life.

Jon w Tiller
student and laborer