< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: On Randy Groves big points (fwd)

by md7148

01 December 1999 04:24 UTC

that is true. we are talking about "capitalist markets" here.
historically, there are non-capitalist markets too (i mean, prior to the
emergence of the world capitalist system)

"capitalist markets" have never been a part of human existence. they are
the products of particular social relations under particular historical
circumstances...

Mine