< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: 126K, twice (fwd)

by md7148

25 November 1999 17:45 UTC

>I heartily concur.
>This was suggested by Chris Chase-Dunn a number of months ago.

folks, i was not in the list "a number of months of ago" (between
August and November). so, i am not awere of Dunn's warning. i will take
into consideration your remarks from now on.

regarding "twice" warning, i did *not* send my post twice intentionally
or for the purpose of cloging people's mail servers. since i got an
"undelivery" message, i thought it did not go through so i had to send it
twice without knowing that my first message was already distributed. if
you look at the "begining" of my message carefully, you will see my
explanation for that. thanks.

Mine