< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

126K, twice

by Jozsef Borocz

25 November 1999 05:44 UTC

Friends,

Messages of this size can clog people's mail servers. Especially if one is
away from one's computer, or if one has only a student account, or if one
is
logging in from somewhere outside of the U.S. So it would be both prudent
and
polite not to send large files indiscriminately. Especially not twice.

I think there is a way to avoid this, even if the statement you are eager to
share with the whole wide world cannot be expressed in any form under 50
thousand words. Here is what I suggest: create a website on your account,
save your large file in .html format, upload it, and send a brief message
to wsn with the web address.

Best,

Jozsef Borocz