< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Signing Off WSN List

by TUN MYINT

23 November 1999 02:21 UTC

To those who want to signoff this list, please read and follow
instructions below.  I would apprciate if you don't send the message to
the whole list.

Thanks,

Tun Myint

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed,  2 Sep 1998 18:09:59 MDT
From: Comm for a Sustainable Future <listproc@csf.colorado.edu>

The list's owners are chriscd@jhu.edu .

You should contact them if there are any problems.

Please do not send requests to this list; instead direct them to:

                        listproc@csf.colorado.edu

To get more information on how to use this service, please send the command
HELP in a line by itself in a mail message to listproc@csf.colorado.edu.

To signoff from the list, email to listproc@csf.colorado.edu with the
following request:

                signoff WSN
or
                unsubscribe WSN

Welcome to WSN, the world-systems network. We also have an electronic
archive at csf.colorado.edu called wsystems which contains
announcements, newsletters, biographical info about list members,
bibliographies, papers, and etc. Please use this resource and
contribute material of your own. For more information contact
Chase-Dunn [chriscd@jhuvm.hcf.jhu.edu] or
Peter Grimes [p34d3611@jhuvm.hcf.jhu.edu].

Messages to subscribers of the wsn list should be sent to
WSN@csf.colorado.edu
Messages to subscribe or unsubscribe to the list should be sent to
LISTSERV@csf.colorado.edu