< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

mail discussions and sign off's

by ahmet cakmak

22 November 1999 22:01 UTC

I hesitate to send this message,because it is a
critique for wsn mail discussions but not a positive
one.That is,a critique,but cannot offer a net
solution. At the end I decided to send,sign off's
encouraged me.
Mail discussions are not electronic journal articles
of course. But ,on the other hand, they are not
electronic  ordinary personal communications. When you
send a message there, you occupy the screens of
members. So you must be careful on this.
WSN is a dynamic and live site indeed. But it seems to
me that some people begin to prefer to trace it by
looking mail archive instead of to be a member of it.I
want to share these comments with you.