< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Analysis and Final Report On the World Party Discussion?

by RANDALL BURTON

18 November 1999 23:41 UTC

I am wondering if there is a plan by the World Party discussion hosts to analyze and post on WSN a report about this round of discussion.  I recall Chase-Dunn saying the WP website would be updated.

Throughout the discussion period I've collected/classified all the question answers/comments and placed these in an indexed database for the purpose of doing an analysis for another project.  I will be looking for areas of agreement and omissions for the most part.  If it would be useful, I would post my conclusions on WSN for use by our WP discussion hosts for consideration/inclusion in a final update report.

Randall Burton
Santa Fe, NM