< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Starlife Friends on World Party

by Karita

16 November 1999 09:27 UTC

Hi!
.
We, the Association for Raising an International Sense of the Earthlings,
would like to link to the world citizen party, if it is possible.
Our main goal is to increase the number of people on this planet and other
beings on other planets to haveTHE TEN QUALITIES to be internationally
minded beings. And we would like to keep in  touch as long as the party
does not go into the wrong direction.
The Ten Qualities
1. You should feel as comfortable with differences as you do with
similarities in terms of horizontal
feelings -- but not of vertical feelings, such as being superior or
inferior.
2. You should not meaure other things or others by only your own standards.
3. You should be able to accept and describe as is both subjectively and
objectively. If you can
analyze reality thusly, the world will be benefited. Furthermore, if you
can predict the future from
accurate analyses, you will be lauded.
4. Never impose any idea, ideology, or behavior upon others, nor threaten
to do so.
5. Don't judge others on the basis of superficial knowledge or of mere
appearances.
6. Constantly strive to broaden and deepen your knowledge of whatever you
might encounter.
7. Be sensitive, alert, and considerate towards those you encounter so that
they may not feel left
out, lonely, or ostracized; but never try to interfere in their affairs;
above all, respect their
 decision-making and privacy unless you are invited to intervene. You
should be cognizant of both
of these concepts; (a)"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you";
(b)"Don't do unto
others what you would not have them do unto you."
8. Be creative and constructive, and persist in trying to think up modi
operandi to meet the needs
of others.
9. Never consciously hurt anyone. Indeed, encourage all human beings not to
hurt each other. But
if you do or someone else should hurt another by mistake, ensure that said
misstep is not
repeated.
10. Remember that your point of view is only one -- among a googol of
others. There are more
points of view than you can possibly contemplate or anticipate. Abandon the
notion that you are
the center of the universe. Self-centered individuals are abhorred. Esteem
the sentiments of
those who are quiet, hesitant, and reserved.
Copy right 1988 [ARISE]
For FURTHER EXPLANATION on THE TEN QUALITIES
Please lookt at our ultimate goal, too.
http://www2.gol.com/users/arise0mk/Home.html

We also promote to enable as many people as possible to have two points or
multi-points of view by understanding different values so that they might
be able to avoid conflicts and always look for peaceful solutions.  We have
also formed study groups of "Culturally Different Criteria for
Decision-making" and "Global Residential Rights", to try to enable people
to see things not just with a single point of view but with different
points of views.  Since we cannot tell how we look on the mirror as the
reflection with some values we have on unless we contact with other people
outside of the box of the same value system.  For example, just imagine
what would happen if there were two countries like the United States of
America on this planet?  Who need to see their own things and values
objectively?  Yes, everybody does.
We would like to enable as many people as possib;le to realize its
importance of looking themselves objectively by contacting other people who
have different value systems.

http://www2.gol.com/users/arise0mk/
http://www2.gol.com/users/aris0mk/wealthvalues.html

Many thanks.
Best regards,
 Masakazu Karita
The Key person for ARISE, CDCD, and Global Residential Rights
Associate Professor
Himeji Dokkyo University

Japan