< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

No Subject

by Bob Frantz

14 November 1999 02:20 UTC

How do you start a Global Third Party? Do you start from the top down, or
from the bottom up?

Our approach is a systems approach which looks at the entire globe and
attempts to understand the existing and potential relationships between
countries. Once we have identified these then we work to reinforce them
through regional federations. This may start out to be through trade and
other economic ties, but it could be a building block approach which would
see a follow on  common currency, free travel, an agreed up language. This
initial step would lead to security and we would quickly want to follow up
with a grass roots development of a constitution which includes referendum
voting ensuring that the people retain sovereignty.

This seems to be the global trend and we believe that the global third party
should plant its roots in the heart of each of these regions. The last thing
we want to see is for bureaucrats writing constitutions. You can be assured
it would be a constitution that protects their jobs and sovereignty would
never be allowed in the hands of the citizens.

Bob Frantz