< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

RE: World Party Discussion

by Elson E. Boles

10 November 1999 16:41 UTC

On Wednesday, November 10, 1999 10:34 AM, RANDALL BURTON
[SMTP:rcburton@worldnet.att.net] wrote:
> Is the World Party discussion going to happen via the regular WSN list
server or is there another means of tapping in?
>  << File: ATT00001.html >>

Right here, right now.  And may I suggest that when including the text of
the person to whom one is responding, that you begin your reponse AFTER
their text rather than before it, as I've done here.  This makes it easier
for everyone to follow.  But this is just a suggestion.

There are nine questions/issues on the table.  We should try to discuss
them in turn, but not necessarily in the given order.  Many will tie into
each other.

A burning question on my mind is #3: Who would be the constituency of  a
World Party?
Any responses?

elson