< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Help

by md7148

06 November 1999 23:01 UTC

sorry folks for sending this message to the list. i have mistakenly lost
the moderator's e-mail address, and i need his help. after my message is
distributed to the list, i automatically receive "undeliverable" notice.
does it happen to any of you? when it happened to me previously, i
unknowingly unsubscribed and missed those hot discussions for a month,
thinking that the list was inactive!!!(wish to be in the evolution
one--smile)

sorry for occupying your time. can the moderator help? how can i
prevent this situation to happen again? or what should i do?

thanks,

Mine Doyran
phd student
dept of pol scie