< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: gunar marcks

by UPF

01 November 1999 19:39 UTC

wwagar@binghamton.edu wrote:

> Hay evryboddy, speling is an elitest cappitalst plott.  All that
> maters is if you're hart is in the rihgt plaice.
>
>         Warran Wager

        I do hope that you are kidding. If someone is unaware of a
misspelling, then that is acceptable. But if someone purposefully misspells
and thinks it is alright to do so, then I do not believe that they deserve
mine nor any ones else's respect.

> On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, g kohler wrote:
>
> > this may seem overly picky and unworthy of theoreticians, but could you
> > please spell Professor Frank's name correctly?
> >
> > gert kohler

        I agree. Misspellings of other kinds, perhaps, can be tolerated more
so than a purposeful misspelling of someone's name.

--
                                                 Your Friend in Peace,
                                                        Glen Nuttall

"Courageous Knowledgeable People,
               United Compassionate World,
                              Committed Responsible Future"

"Out of Respect for Diversity
           comes Recognition of Fundamental Freedoms,
                      Individual Rights,
                                 and Personal Responsibilities"

"In the common interest of a Lasting World Peace
                      through a Unified Planetary Assembly"