< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

International Society for the Comparative Study of Civilizations

by christopher chase-dunn

25 October 1999 17:47 UTC

Announcing the 29th Annual Meeting of the International Society for the

     Comparative Study of Civilizations. The meeting is being held at
the
     University of South Alabama, in Mobile, Alabama, June 8-11, 2000.
More
     information can be found on the WWW at the following URL:
     http://www.umr.edu/~conted/iscsc.html , or by contacting the
following
     people:

        Program Chair:                          Conference Chair:
        Dr. Michael Palencia-Roth               Dr. Wayne M. Bledsoe
        2045 FLB, MC 160                                University of
Missouri-Rolla
        707 South Matthews                      119 H-SS
        Urbana, IL 61801                                Rolla, Missouri
65409-1260
        Phone: (217) 244-2712                   Phone:(573) 341-4815
        E-mail: palencia@uiuc.edu               E-mail:
wbledsoe@umr.edu

        Registration Information:
        Buddy Poe, Continuing Education
        University of Missouri-Rolla
        103 Mechanical Engineering Annex
        1870 Miner Circle
        Rolla, Missouri 65409-1560
        Phone: 573-341-6061
        Fax: 573-341-4992
        E-mail: buddyp@umr.edu

     Further information and the registration form is provided in a
     brochure that I will send upon your request,  and on our WWW page
     located at http://www.umr.edu/~conted/iscsc.html. Please do not
hesitate
     to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

     Sincerely,

     Buddy Poe
     Continuing Education Coordinator
     Phone: (314) 341-6061