< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Invitation letter

by Branislav Bajagic

16 August 1999 18:22 UTC

Please forgive me for any cross-posting.

Hi everybody,

I created an online Forum on Delphi. It's called "Tourism in 21.
century-village tourism" and it’s a place where you can:
-       tell to the other your experience with village vacancies (what kind of
villages or activities in the holiday do you adore),
-       to suggest some new idea, some new place, some new activities,
-       to criticize some my assertions,
-       to make a reservation and ask questions connected with the rest in the
villages.

This is place for tourists, those who like pure nature and greenness, tourist
agencies and experts for tourism.

We'll be using this as our online meeting place.
With the message board, you can view discussion folders quickly in the
left-hand column and read up to 20 messages at a time. You can even attach
files (such as pictures and programs) directly to messages -- just like
e-mail.
It's fast, easy, and efficient.

As a basic for discussions I suggest my website
http://solair.eunet.yu/~bbajaga

As the Forum "Host", I control the specific features of the Forum. The other
options include real-time Chat, announcements, and custom web pages. I can
also
choose to make it public or private.
I've chosen to make this Forum public so anyone on Delphi can participate, so
feel free to tell your friends.
The best way into my Forum is at the following URL:
http://www.delphi.com/sumadija
I'm eager to hear comments and suggestions. Let's get the conversation
started!
Best regards,
BAJAGIC