< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

pews membership

by christopher chase-dunn

12 August 1999 13:59 UTC

I am a member of the Political Economy of the World-System section of
the American Sociological Association.   This post is to ask members of
the ASA to consider becoming members of the PEWS section. We need 24
more members in order to qualify for 3 session on the ASA program next
August in Washington, DC.  If you are a current member of the ASA please
send  the ASA a check for $12, or $5 if you are a student. The address
is ASA, PO Box #80248, Baltimore, MD. 21280-0248. Be sure to tell them
that this is your dues for membership in the PEWS section.

You can  also join the ASA or add PEWS to your membership by going to
http://www.asanet.org/members/membership.html

Thanks,

Chris Chase-Dunn
Johns Hopkins University