< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

happy birthday, Pennefather and Carlisle

by g kohler

09 August 1999 13:45 UTC

To Pennefather and Carlisle:
As a left-Keynesian I do not agree with, or even understand, everything you
are writing for your Communist Think Tank. However, congratulations! I think
your program (see your web site) is significant. Cutting loose from Lenin,
the scoundrel, and starting a post-Leninist Communism is progressive in the
original sense of the word. There was(is?) a writers collective in New
Delhi, India which moved in a similar direction. Happy birthday! (belatedly)
Pennefather's analysis of Ireland as a battleground for Amero- and
Euroimperialisms is quite interesting.

Gert Kohler
Oakville, Canada