< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

how many global class struggles? (fwd)

by md7148

31 July 1999 21:42 UTC

what about operationalizing "global class struggle first"?

BTW, i do not think that quantification should be a problem for many on
the left--at least for scientific marxists. marx and engels analyzed
capitalism by relying on the scientific methods of their time, albeit
utilizing them in a critical manner. marxism is not a speculatory
thought, nor is it an anti-positivist utopia. it is as scientific as
bourgeois science's claim to be _the scientific_.

regards,

Mine Aysen Doyran
phd candidate
dept of pol scie
SUNY/Albany
Graduate School-Nelson A. Rockefeller College
md7148@cnsvax.albany.edu