< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: We miss AGF!

by noplace

14 July 1999 23:49 UTC

no.  "we" is the righteous, presumably pro-NATO apologists who resent
criticism but accept it, just so long as it never stops, never allows itself
to be transformed by events, never allows its author to look anything other
than crazed and ridiculous.  This is beyond the "rhetorical".  It is
homocidal.
   I, for one, don't need AGF to speak.  I'd listen if he did; just as I'd
listen to anyone.  I prefer, however, not to treat him like an enemy who is
wrong, or a guru who must have an answer or "a truly deep analysis" for
everything, but as a fellow human being struggling with a difficult truth
(events), and a difficult world.