< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

which marxism

by Ahmet Cakmak

08 June 1999 15:08 UTC

Gernot,
can it possible to disscuss the exploitation concept with the people
such as C&C, John Roemer ? I think,one of the ,lets say weakness of us (
as radical social scientists) is the lack of communication between the
subgroups . isn't it interesting to discuss this topic with them ? I
think C&C writers is very strong on for example value theory of labor (
I prefer this one) and Roemer has alternative approaches on explotiation
.. Maybe ,if we attempt,if we offer them this become a begining,a revival
for a healthier discussion grounds.
I offer these all wsn members of course,not only gernot.