< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

pie

by Ahmet Cakmak

01 June 1999 20:45 UTC

well,I agree with you that WS is a differantiated totality.But at this
level of conceptualization we have some problems.If this totality covers
almost whole world geographically where is it environment ? If there is
no environment how can ve define this totality ? At the moment I don't
want and I can not introduce its details..I just inform you that I began
to impressed Niclas Luhmann's Socials Systems book nowadays... I agree
that tnis isa differantiated totality,this is a single economy...but I
also keep that the core has its own growth dynamics other than the
resource transfer from the periphery. There is no contradiction between
the two. And I begin to believe that the latter is more important than
the former.
Andy,
I think we cannot define the problem we discuss on yet.