< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Fw: human rights and national sovereignty/ examples of localist groups

by Mark Douglas Whitaker

04 May 1999 05:20 UTC

Examples? Unsure if you would characterize them as 'anarchists:'

        There's a pan-European group, with I think, German origins (NEGG, I
think, or some arrangement of these letters)--groups of networks communiteis
that are intentionally connected with 'work-study' like encouragments by
members to take up jobs occassionally in the 'outer' world (meaning a world
of pritized individualism). Last I heard they were expanding their network
into the United States, in Florida.
        There are the Acorn communities in the United States which are sort
of cut from the same cloth.

Regards,

Mark Whitaker
University of Wisconsin-Madison