< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

remark

by Konstantin Borodinsky

29 April 1999 17:22 UTC

> Subject: reliability of information

 > Can someone tell me why their are messages of
 > FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF YUGOSLAVIA
 > FEDERAL MINISTRY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS
 > DIRECTORATE FOR INFORMATION
 > appearing one this list. I am already suspicious about the information of
 > the ministry for foreign affairs
 > of my own country (Belgium) when "higher" state interests are involved,
> let
 > alone about the information of ministries of countries in war.

> P. Bracke
 > Vakgroep Sociologie
 > Universiteit Gent
 > Universiteitstraat 6
 > 9000 GENT
  > tel 09 264 68 03
 > fax 09 264 69 75
****
 May be these messages appear on this list because Yugoslavian sites are not
accessible - at least, I cannot access them for a week already. Official
 sites, like www.yugoslavia.com. If someone will try and succeed, Id be
 grateful to know.
 Further, some people have no on-line WWW access, and these postings might
be
 of interest to them.
 Respectfully,
 Konstantin Borodinsky