< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Hula Citation

by Daniel M Green

30 March 1999 16:04 UTC

Okay, I give, and my sides are starting to hurt.  Btw, in all seriousness,
I should add that I haven't followed this discussion that closely, but I
disagree with your position.  I believe strongly in complete academic
freedom, do not look down my nose at anyone else's work, and do not think
WSN should be a venue for personal attacks.  So, sorry for taking up
anyone's time.  Please delete this message and let's get back to more
serious matters.  DMG