< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

East Asian crisis paper - correction of web site

by Jeffrey Henderson

07 January 1999 16:28 UTC

Dear Colleagues,
Many apologies to those of you who have tried, but failed, to access
the web site for my paper:
Uneven Crises: Institutional Foundations of East Asian Economic
Turmoil

Inadvertantly I posted the wrong site addresses. The correct ones are
as follows:

If your computer has an Adobe Reader, you can get to the paper
directly via the following:

HTTP://WWW.TRANSCOMM.OX.AC.UK/WWWROOT/HENDERSON.PDF

If it doesn't have an Adobe Reader, then you will need to access the
Working Papers site first and proceed from there. The address is:

HTTP://WWW.TRANSCOMM.OX.AC.UK/WWWROOT/WORKING_PAPERS.HTM

Should both of these fail, then go to the general site for Oxford's
Transnational Communities Programme, and proceed to my Working Paper
from there. the address is:

HTTP://WWW.TRANSCOMM.OX.AC.UK

The Programme is researching issues in which many of you may be
interested, so you may wish to access the general site anyway.

Regards,

Jeffrey Henderson
Professor of International Economic Sociology
Manchester Business School,
University of Manchester,
Booth Street West,
Manchester M15 6PB,