Re: reorient global apartheid

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:08:13 -0500 (EST)
Jeffrey W Sommers (jsommers@lynx.dac.neu.edu)

Dear GK,

Your point is a good one, however, I think Japan's violent
excesses of the
1930s and early 1940s suggest a regional model is not primarily causal in
explaining brutality. Advanced capital accumulation in a poly-centric
world system, however, might better explain the phenomenon.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Sommers
Northeastern University
World History Center (http://www.whc.neu.edu)