Fw: February 1998 Le Monde

Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:24:33 +0100
Austrian Embassy (austria@it.com.pl)

even at the risk of your receiving this thing twice let me post this
important issue of Le Monde around the wsn network.

Kind regards from Warsaw. Don't miss to read the latest issue of Business
Central Europe, February 1998, on the possible East European melt-down
ahead of us.

Arno Tausch

http://www.monde-diplomatique.fr/md/inside/1998/02/03deflation.html

http://www.monde-diplomatique.fr/md/inside/1998/02/06indonesia.html