Re: missing the chat

Sun, 8 Feb 1998 06:53:09 -0800 (PST)
Paul Augustine (futureu@teleport.com)

On Sun, 8 Feb 1998, Richard K. Moore wrote:

> Is this list functioning? My last received posting is dated 2 Feb.
>
> rkm

Well Im a list member also,my prime directive tells me we should shape a
better economic form on earth so thats what im addressing my energy
towards,I havent been too active in the arguments because I prefer to keep
my focus on creating a budgeted form of economy,which by the way would
include each member of society no matter on which continent they lived.

I read most of these comments on systems though and think about the
problems suggested here.

paul at future utopia :)

futureu@teleport.COM Public Access User -- Not affiliated with Teleport
Public Access UNIX and Internet at (503) 220-1016 (1200-28800, N81)
future utopia 17024 helbrock dr. bend or 97707 541-593-1664 24hrs
UNITY :www.teleport.com/~futureu/ : UNION .Budget by census