Re: [Fwd: FWD: End the silence: U.S. should bring Pinochet to

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 23:27:50 -0800
National Centre for Sustainability (ncfs@islandnet.com)

No sir, but we could have had the International Court of Justice which your
government nicely prevented from existing effectively....

In the meantime, Spain, the UK and a few others have moved ahead of the
USA, without having been mixed as intimately in the accession to power by
Mr. Pinochet et al.

Easy way out for you and unjustified accusation. I do not say taht peoplke
cannot demand that their government do a good thing. I am stating taht the
government of the USA, even if asked to bring Mr. Pinochet to jsutice, does
not avhe the credential to do it impartially. I am also saying taht the
governments of countries where imperialist polices ahve or stilla re
conducted ar not in the best position to judge, given their own track record.

I am not evading issues, but asking questions.

All the best,

Yves Bajard, Doctor of Science,
Secretary, National Centre fro Sustainability.