Re:PEWS annuals

Sun, 28 Jun 1998 13:39:33 -0500
J.Timmons Roberts (timmons@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu)

Tom and wsn:

There is an extra advantage to having the full contents of the PEWS/ Greenwood press annuals listed online, namely the ability of people to find chapters electronically, since electronic bibliographic referencing usually does not include book chapters.

Timmons

--

Associate Professor; Department of Sociology/Center for Latin American Studies

Tulane University; New Orleans LA 70118; </color>tel: 504-865-5820/FAX 504-865-5544

timmons@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu

disclaimer: the views above are those of the author and not of the institution.