Re: Euro in Braudelian Perspective

Mon, 4 May 1998 15:21:22 -0400 (EDT)
ba05105@binghamton.edu

Of course, the tricky phrase is 'a major political crisis' which is... the
return of the republicans to the executive? the revival of the left wing
of the democrats? the return of ross perot? Or a new constitutional
convention? I think almost anything short of the last, and we would have
to consider your prediction inadequate.

Steve Sherman

Binghamton U.