Re: WSN Communications

Fri, 05 Dec 1997 22:49:19 -0800
William Kirk (wkirk@wml.prestel.co.uk)

Copying communications from WSN to LONG WAVE.

christopher chase-dunn wrote:

> dear w.
> yes it is fine to cut and paste. would you also send a message to wsn
> explaining what long wave is and how to sub.
> thanks,
> chris

The LONG WAVE is the Kondratieff.

Sub to the site is the same as WSN.

MAIL TO listerv@csf.colorado.edu.
SUBJECT No Subject

Body of message SUB LONGWAVES [first name last name]

The reason for asking is that there has been some interesting data and
comment in the past week or two which might be useful to those who
subscribe to the site. My own observations about the Long Wave content is
that it tends to be slightly right of centre politically. Since the site
is concerned with one aspect of economics it is verging on the financial.
If there any way of knowing how meny people subscribe to a site? There is
also the possibility that many who subscrive to LW also subscribe to
WSN.

William Kirk.