Re: Book in development: "Globalization & NWO - democracy at a crossroads"

Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:12:00 -0500 (EST)
Gunder Frank AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA (agfrank@chass.utoronto.ca)

Congrats and good luck.
but 200 years is a rather short and insufficiently braod perspective on
contemporary globalization. Even the 600 year one i sue in ReORIENT is
not nearly enough - to see whats goin' on here and now.
gunder frank