Re: can you help me?!

Mon, 20 Oct 1997 18:39:01 -0700 (MST)
PAT.LAUDERDALE@ASU.Edu

Marie Mies and Claudia von Werlhof have written cogently on
most of the issues. Their research is highly critical of the
genesis of the technology, many of the primary uses of the
computer, who controls the technology, the issue of gender in
this context, and who has been left beside or burried by the
"information highway." Their work is a resonable balance to
the obvious advantages and the overblown kudos.