Adieu

Wed, 8 Oct 1997 21:05:31 +0100 (IST)
Richard K. Moore (rkmoore@iol.ie)

Dear wsn,

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me particpate on wsn over the past
year and a half. The inflexibility of some people's fossilized positions,
together with their high degree of articulate skill, was highly frustrating
- but the challenge to try to "break through" was excellent practice and I
was able to publish some articles based on my wsn postings (especially:
"China vs. Globalism - the Final War and the Dark Millenium").

Hope to hear from some of you from time to time (note email address above).
Time has come to focus my work more tightly.

rkm

10/08/97, wwagar@binghamton.edu wrote:
>Imagine a pragmatic Karl Marx. Not difficult. His name is Tony Blair.

My everloving god - which do you not have a clue about, Marx or Blair?

10/08/97, christopher chase-dunn wrote:
>Actually I agree with Warren Wagar on the necessity of a world state.
>Following Max Weber, a state is the monopoly of legitimate violence.
>that is what is needed to prevent warfare, and warfare among core states
>must be prevented.

You're playing right into their hands.