Re: World Party

Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:58:06 -0400 (EDT)
wwagar@binghamton.edu

Adam--

Good question. So far, of course, almost everybody is kicking and
screaming, and almost no one is doing the dragging, but this is just as
plausible a scenario as in my "A Short History of the Future." If history
proceeds rationally--don't count on that, though--it ought to be the South
that exercises leadership in the World Party because the South contains
the most screw-ees and the North the most screw-ers.

Cheers,

Warren