[Fwd: Support EZLN March to Mexico City]

Mon, 01 Sep 1997 13:33:58 -0400
christopher chase-dunn (chriscd@jhu.edu)

by jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu (950413.SGI.8.6.12/950213.SGI.AUTOCF)
chriscd@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu; Thu, 28 Aug 1997 19:38:20 -0400 (EDT)
28 Aug 1997 18:34:16 -0500 (CDT)
by mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5/mcfeeley.mc-1.21)
28 Aug 1997 18:30:33 -0500 (CDT)
; Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:30:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:24:28 -0700
From: Gerardo Otero <otero@sfu.ca>
Subject: Support EZLN March to Mexico City
Sender: owner-lasnet@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu
To: anthap1@oakland.edu, lasnet@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu

"DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE"

The Zapatista Army of National Liberation will begin a march to Mexico City
that leaves from Chiapas and arrives on the 12th in the Federal District.

The economic expense of this mobilization is great due to the 40 buses
required to transport the committee of 1111 members of the Zapatista Army of
National Liberation from San Cristobal de las Casas to Mexico City, the stay
in Mexico City, and the return to their communities. For that reason we are
turning to national and international civil society since its generous
support is indispensable for the realization of this march.

We wish to thank you in advance for all your donations to Bancomer account
number 5580991-7 in the name of Margarita Gonzalez de Leon y/o Paz Carmona.
More information at (525) 593 94 42, 563 73 13 Fax: (525) 598 07 77 (please
send you
receipt of deposit to the fax number above).

For the Finance Committee,

Luis Villoro
Alfredo Lopez Austin
Julio Moguel