Re: JAPANESE HIGH LEVEL NUCLEAR WASTE HEADING TO LA HAGUE & SELLAFIE

Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:37:41 -0700
Andrew Hund (asajh@UAA.ALASKA.EDU)

----------
> From: Mike Shupp <ms44278@email.csun.edu>
> To: WORLD SYSTEMS NETWORK <wsn@csf.colorado.edu>
> Subject: Re: JAPANESE HIGH LEVEL NUCLEAR WASTE HEADING TO LA HAGUE &
SELLAFIE
> Date: Wednesday, August 13, 1997 04:57 PM
>
> Andrew Hund wrote:
> >
> > JAPANESE HIGH LEVEL NUCLEAR WASTE CARGO HEADING TO TROUBLED
> > EUROPEAN REPROCESSING FACTORIES OF LA HAGUE AND SELLAFIELD
> >
> Mike Shupp wrote:
> Ah yes. How terrible.
>
> In the best of all possible worlds, EVERY country would have
> its own nuclear reprocessing facility, right?
>
> Right!

Wrong!

In the best possible world "we" would not have any nuclear weapons or waste

They (the people attempting to dispose of toxic/nuclear waste) are always
looking for places to put it--perhaps you could write them and ask to have
it reprocessing center in your town--preferably next to your current
residence.

Just think of all the jobs it would create. What a great capitalists
venture. Oh, yeah there would also be an increase in cancer therapy and
research jobs in about 10 to 15 years. Right!