Lloyd-Jones: An Ignoramous Reactionary for All Seasons [WAS:Re: Blaut, Still Lying, Now Mumbling]

Sun, 29 Jun 1997 22:47:20 -0500 (CDT)
Dennis Grammenos (dgrammen@prairienet.org)

I take exception to the pathetic personal attacks that David Lloyd-Jones
has launched against Jim Blaut, even stooping as low as to suggest that
Jim is "stupid"!

Few subscribers to this list are surprised at the depths of ignorance
that David Lloyd-Jones decides to drag just about any discussion. If he
is so dead set against any expression of progressive thinking then why
the hell does he choose to be on WSN except to provide tasteless
provocation and derail any sort of discussion that does not satisfy his
neo-conservative criteria.

What an ignoramous!