[Fwd: private re: Homage to Professor Frank (fwd)]

Wed, 28 May 1997 16:12:52 -0400
christopher chase-dunn (chriscd@jhu.edu)

Thu, 15 May 1997 11:50:35 -0400 (EDT)
Thu, 15 May 1997 11:49:51 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 11:49:33 -0400
From: Gernot Kohler <gernot.kohler@sheridanc.on.ca>
Subject: private re: Homage to Professor Frank (fwd)
To: chriscd@jhu.edu

Dear Professor Chase-Dunn,

Attached please find my posting to the Post Keynesian list (pkt),
entitled "Homage to Professor Frank". I wrote this in order to correct,
if possible, the impression which was created by a reply of mine to
Professor Frank a few weeks ago. My reply was not only ill-conceived and
impolite but also misrepresented my own enthusiasm for world system
studies, even if from a Post(-)Keynesian perspective.
If you think it's appropriate, I would appreciate if you could,
perhaps, forward this post to wsn, as my reply was also posted on your
list.

Sincerely yours,
Gernot Kohler
Oakville, Canada