Re: Correction: Re: China and war

Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:02:24 -0700
Christian Harlow (harlowc@cats.ucsc.edu)

David Lloyd-Jones wrote:

> I was confused the other day and suggested that Andy Austin could not be
> trusted with a five dollar bill in a supermarket if he were as gullible to
> the bread and soap folks as I had thought he had shown himself toward the
> weapons and systems sellers.
>
> Good rocket, wrong target. Richard K. Moore is the person whose
> gullibillity I wanted to mock.
>
> Austin's epistemological feebleness is so totally debilitating that I am
> glad he is spared Moore's problem.
>

> -dlj.

I am about sick of the personal attacks and vacuous postings that DLJ is
continuing to subject us all to...there comes a point when the automatic
delete option becomes tiresome also. The onus of responsibility should
be on him to stop the B.S. I suggest that if he can't stay on the
subject matter or at least maintain some type scholastic integrity,
whereby he focuses on ideas rather than individuals, then he should be
removed.

Sincerely,

Christian