Re: w-s critique of po-mo

Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:17:28 -0500 (EST)
A. Gunder Frank (agfrank@chass.utoronto.ca)

Yes Nicolai, but surely the virus has reached Moscow too, if not
Novosibirsk. I dont remember if in my anguish, I mentioned that one of
the main frustrations was/is that it was/is no longer possible to
carry any analysis or argument from A to C via B; because, if not
already at A itself, at B it gets derailed into the wild blue
yonder.
gunder

\n Tue,